CARE & MAINTENANCE
If you don't have a green thumb and indoor plants are not your thing, have no fear because our dried pampas grass and other dried foliage are very low maintenance!
Here are a few care and maintenance tips for prolonging our pampas grass (and making sure they are extra fluffy):
- Gently take the pampas grass out of the packaging. Some pampas may shed more than other varieties and shedding is completely normal.
- Carefully arrange the pampas in a vase and gently pull at the plumes to fluff it up with your fingers. You can also use a hair dryer or fan to fluff it up.
- For best results, put the vase of pampas outside in the sun for 3-5 hours. If it is not sunny, a few hours outside in a dry area will do the trick.
- If you want to minimize shedding of your pampas, take some aerosol hair spray and give your pampas a light spray.
- We recommend keeping our pampas grass in low traffic areas to avoid further shedding.
- Our dried pampas grass do not require water. Enjoy your dried pampas grass for many years!